LV Prices in New York

backpacks

Jul 20, 2010
melbourne, australia
Hi, I am from australia and would love to get either a Citadine GM EPM (M93827) or an Artsy MM Emporite infinite (M93448). I will be travelling to new york in march next year. Would like to know if the prices are much cheaper in NY (if so, I will be patient :biggrin:), otherwise, I might just buy it now as christmas present to myself. The Citadine is AUD 2550 and the Artsy is AUD2850. Thanks

bcereus2278

Dec 25, 2008
Hi, I am from australia and would love to get either a Citadine GM EPM (M93827) or an Artsy MM Emporite infinite (M93448). I will be travelling to new york in march next year. Would like to know if the prices are much cheaper in NY (if so, I will be patient :biggrin:), otherwise, I might just buy it now as christmas present to myself. The Citadine is AUD 2550 and the Artsy is AUD2850. Thanks
i bought artsy mm empr infini oct 25- it was $2,670 and lumineuse pm ombre $2,530 before tax from 5th ave.
sorry, cant help u with citadine.

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Did you check the LV website yet?
It should be the same prices as quoted on-line, just choose USA as the country.

This is what I do too whenever I travel to another country, compare prices overseas with the ones here back home to see if it's worthwhile purchasing! :P