LV Prices in Hawaii

heckp

O.G.
May 16, 2007
I search the forum for Hawaii pricing and the thread was a year old (of course unless I missed it). What's the Hawaii pricing compared to the US pricing. Does different Island have different tax? My friend is going to Hawaii (Oahu) this Sept and I want him to buy me a Multiple Wallet for my husband. Does anyone know the price (in Oahu) after taxes?
Thanks so much.

Different islands in HI have different tax. If you're friend is going to Oahu, why don't you just contact the LV stores in Oahu and ask the price/availability of the item that you want. They can also tell you the exact tax rate for their city.

I went to Maui last year and called ahead to verify the price of the Damier Neverfull and tax rate. The SA offered to hold the purse for me since I was arriving in Maui two days later.

Just make sure when you contact the Oahu LV store that you are talking to an SA that actually works in that Oahu store. Sometimes when you call LV, the main 800 number phone reps pick up the phone lines for the individual stores, so you may not actually be talking to someone at the actual store.

HI pricing is cheaper than continental U.S. pricing since Hawaii is considered a separate region. And tax rate, I believe, is in the 4% range but depends on the HI island.

Different islands in HI have different tax. If you're friend is going to Oahu, why don't you just contact the LV stores in Oahu and ask the price/availability of the item that you want. They can also tell you the exact tax rate for their city.

I went to Maui last year and called ahead to verify the price of the Damier Neverfull and tax rate. The SA offered to hold the purse for me since I was arriving in Maui two days later.

Just make sure when you contact the Oahu LV store that you are talking to an SA that actually works in that Oahu store. Sometimes when you call LV, the main 800 number phone reps pick up the phone lines for the individual stores, so you may not actually be talking to someone at the actual store.

HI pricing is cheaper than continental U.S. pricing since Hawaii is considered a separate region. And tax rate, I believe, is in the 4% range but depends on the HI island.

Thanks a lot! :flowers:

how much is the Trevi GM and Summit Drive in HI?

I might be in HI next month and hoping to get either of the two there.
Also, anyone know how long the flight is from Japan to HI? LOL

Yes, HI is cheaper in price then the mainland USA. My LV store was able to convince the regional manager in HI to have the Maui store send me their resort NF. It's GORGEOUS - bright yellow lining. Usually, HI stores are fobidden to ship to the mainland because of the price difference and it's considered a separate inventory. Anywho, the Palm Beach NF is $1330 and the Maui NF is $1290

As far as I know the Maui NF is the only HI exclusive right now. There are only two left after my purchase - once you see the amazing yellow interior I'm sure you will pull the trigger!!! Have fun!!!

I've never posted officially in the LV threads, but I was very curious about Hawaii pricing too. I just came back from Oahu and had a great time! Anyway, here are some of the prices of items I was curious about:

Trevi PM - $1620
Verona PM - $1000
Bloomsbury PM - $810
Zippy Coin Purse - $290

I hope this helps someone!