LV Prices in Canada

karman said:
Thanks for the prices!! Do you know how much the normal Lockit is?

Is there a cost to call the 866# and is it a computer that answers the calls or do you actually speak with someone to find out the prices? If it's free and it's a computer operator, then I'd be on the phone all day writing down prices! :lol:

Hi Karman,
It is a free call (1-866-VUITTON) and you speak to a person. In my experience they are always very nice and helpful.

Epi Passy GM $1620
Monogram Mat Stockton (still in stock in Montreal few months ago) $1500
Monogram Mat $1720
Changing the strap for the Epi Pochette $67
Changing the strap for the Musette Tango (long) $80

I don't know the exact price of the wapities but the mono is CHEAPER than the the two multicolores. I think (don't quote me on this) the mono is high-200s or low 300s and the wapities are low to mid 300s.

and I have absolutely no idea for the MAGE you're talking about...

jadecee said:
I don't know the exact price of the wapities but the mono is CHEAPER than the the two multicolores. I think (don't quote me on this) the mono is high-200s or low 300s and the wapities are low to mid 300s.

jadecee said:

LMAO it's ok its a pretty obscure Damier geant piece (the mage) but thanks for the wapity prices!