LV..price increase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been away from this site for about 5 months and am curious when the next price increase will take place? Also, I am sure everyone already knows this but LV is building a store in Oak Brook, IL - I wonder if Macy's will still sell LV when it opens? Can't wait!!!!!

2. August 19th is what I heard.

3. Well, good thing I asked! 8/19 will be here before we know it!

4. OMG I didn't realize that LV is opening a store in Oakbrook. I live really close to Oakbrook. But I am very annoyed they are a having another price increase.

5. What does LV say their reasoning is for the price hike? Anything other than, just because they can?!

6. Aug. 19

7. When I bought my Damier Ebene Speedy 30 and accessories at the LV in Macy's in Oak Brook, my SA said she is excited because they will start carrying shoes once they're moved in to their new store :smile:

8. Price increase is a given for LV. I only remember one year that there were no price increase at all.

9. I wish this is the last price increase of the year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.