LV price hike

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. -Well, you can probably just ignore this b/c I found the other LV price increase thread a couple of pages back. Sorry about the redundancy!-

In the Papillon 26 thread, Irissy said something that made me think the price raise is coming within the week. Do I have this right? And how much will it be again? Six percent sticks in my mind for some reason. Just double-checking. The framboise agenda is growing on me (it's all your fault, Cristina : ) ), but my birthday (and b-day money) is not until the 28th of Feb.

2. What price hike! NNNNOOOO!
    Is this a TRUE statement. When will it happen?

3. My SA said it's suppose to start on 2/21 but then other members said either on 2/20 or 2/22. :blink: We're looking to about 5% most likely but still not sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice