LV presents from my friends, I must be so lucky!!! **LOTS O' PICS*

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
In the wake of my 27th birthday, I held a birthday celebration last night in the company of my closest friends which included biancaboo and LVboi. With great home-made food, great party people and great gifts from Louis Vuitton, it turned out to be one fine night I will never forget.

The fabulous biancaboo and LVboi gave me the Damier Graphite 6 Keys Holder, which will go perfectly with my new Damier Graphite Ieoh. It even came with my heatstamped initials already. I LVoe it so much! I have been thinking of getting a key holder lately so this was just perfect. Thank you so much G and H!

graphite6keyholderpscopjz4.jpg

graphite6keyholderinitiii6.jpg

graphite6keyholderdetaijv3.jpg

Biancaboo's sweet daughter also gave me an LV piece I've been wanting to get since it came out - the anniversary edition Paris City Guide with slipcase. Thank you Boo! I LVoe it!

parisguidecopyzb0.jpg

Another good friend gave me a Louis Vuitton gift card/certificate, enclosed in a card with an arresting boat image. I could use the value for my next purchase, just haven't decided which yet. Hmmm...

Here's the group photo of my LV gifts.

presentsgrouppscopyur0.jpg

I got some other great gifts as well - suit set, warming pillow, vase of tulips, gift card for a cruise to Denmark, boxer briefs, Mamma Mia DVD, Lady Gaga CD, laptop case, teapot with flowering teas, and bottles of wine we already consumed last night.

birthdaypresentsde1.jpg

You can tell I was one beaming birthday boy! :smile:

Last edited:
Back at Christmas, I also got a great Louis Vuitton coffee table book from biancaboo - The Louis Vuitton Cup 25 years of yacht racing in pursuit of the America's Cup. It's an informative literature piece with racing photos and old Louis Vuitton advertisement to boot. I LVoe it! This is a welcome addition to my Louis Vuitton bible - The Birth of Modern Luxury.

lvcupbookcovercopyyt7.jpg

lvcupbookpagecopydo6.jpg

I consider this elusive Louis Vuitton item as a gift as well, which I received in the mail just before the new year. I won the Monogramouflage mousepad from bagaholicboy who had a contest running in his ever-popular website. I was so thrilled when I learned that I won because I wanted one ever since it came out with Numero Tokyo. Instead of wearing it out with daily use, I decided to frame it and adorn the walls of my apartment. I think I did good. I LVoe how it turned out :smile:

cruise09catalogcamomoushx4.jpg

monogramouflagemountedlfa0.jpg

Thanks for looking! :smile:

Happy belated birthday freshmess. Great gifts, you are going to love the Graphite Key holder. My DH got me the same one for Christmas and it is one of the best LVs as I get to use it everyday.