LV Pre-Loved Websites

sedamier

Nov 16, 2011
Greetings to all my LVvers out there. I came across a nice website (Malleries) that sells preloved, vintage, and discontinued pieces which are very lovely. Has anyone every shopped that site? Does anyone happen to know of any other authentic reputable sites that offer vintage pieces?

Malleries is a pretty good site. They have different sellers, each with their own reputation, but in general they are pretty good. You could also check out (in no particular order):

Fashionphile
bag borrow or steal
yoogis closet
the realreal
portero

there are others and Im sure other posters will chime in!

Greetings to all my LVvers out there. I came across a nice website (Malleries) that sells preloved, vintage, and discontinued pieces which are very lovely. Has anyone every shopped that site? Does anyone happen to know of any other authentic reputable sites that offer vintage pieces?

I have purchased from Malleries. Just have everything authenticated. There are multiple resellers.

I don't know of any sites that specializes vintage pieces but here is a thread on resellers :http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...sellers-consignment-shops-estores-741987.html....
I just started getting into preloved this year and have purchased alot from Yoogis and they are amazing.
Graham listed some above and I will add Couture USA, Anns Fabulous Finds and Real Deal Collection (she is a TPF member)....Hope this helps and good luck with your search!

graham said:
Malleries is a pretty good site. They have different sellers, each with their own reputation, but in general they are pretty good. You could also check out (in no particular order):

Fashionphile
bag borrow or steal
yoogis closet
the realreal
portero

there are others and Im sure other posters will chime in!

Oh yes I've actually set foot in fashionphile in San Francisco. There prices for preloved is outrageous. Lol

LVlvoe_bug said:
I don't know of any sites that specializes vintage pieces but here is a thread on resellers :http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/list-authentic-lv-re-sellers-consignment-shops-estores-741987.html....
I just started getting into preloved this year and have purchased alot from Yoogis and they are amazing.
Graham listed some above and I will add Couture USA, Anns Fabulous Finds and Real Deal Collection (she is a TPF member)....Hope this helps and good luck with your search!

Real deal collections? Lol
Thanks for giving me another site to enable me and get me a boat off ban island :roflmfao:

LVlvoe_bug said:
I thought she is a TPF member? I must have heard about the site here! Always glad to be an enabler for more LV! Woo-hoo!!

Im not sure is she a member? Lol i thought you said it was a site and i was going to oogle at nice thing tomorrow :drools: looks like i will have to google instead;) ahahah