LV Pre-Fall 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am not usually keen on these overly cute designs but there’s something really interesting about this new pochette . I wonder if the chain is long enough to wear the pouch crossbody? But I am not sure if I am young enough to pull this one off. :P

Bumbles, bayborn and jill39 like this.
  2. I purchased the empreinte one which is more subtle and the chain is long enough to wear crossbody

2gr8 likes this.
  3. Just curious—how tall are you? I’m tall and find a lot of LVs are too short crossbody......

paula3boys likes this.
  4. Hi I’m 5’6”
    [​IMG]
    It hit at a pretty decent length.

Venessa84, lovingmybags, 2gr8 and 5 others like this.
  5. Thank you so much for the pic! That really helps! Can you fit sunglasses in it? your phone? Just curious.....

6. The Apple plus size phone fits - I place it inside the pouch with the card slots and cash and that’s about it.
    Then on the other side I am able to fit car key, a travel size hand lotion, 2 lippies and small gum pack and that’s about it.
    The middle pocket is tight - I thought my phone would fit between the two pouches but it does not.
    Sunglasses - definitely not - the pouches are very flat.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The cles doesn’t even fit between the two pouches without looking over stuffed.
    [​IMG]
    Hope that helps good luck with your decision.

V_vee, Aliluvlv, lovingmybags and 7 others like this.
  7. Hi Melfontana! Thank you so much for the pictures! So so nice of you! This is very helpful!!!!

Melfontana likes this.
  8. His is soo cute and gorgeous. Nice spring summer run around bag. Thanks for sharing

9. You are never too old. If you like it and it suits you then it’s sold! Age is just a number and anyone can wear any bag. Just rock it and own it. I’m sure it will look amazing on you! Go for it!

LVLOYAL12, PamK, Aliluvlv and 3 others like this.
  10. Totally agree!! Never too old!

Bumbles and Aliluvlv like this.
  11. I'm so confused, what the heck is this??

Attached Files:

12. This is called a beach pouch

Sunshine mama likes this.
  13. Ok. Why is there a hole in it? You're just supposed to roll up a towel and stick it in?

CoffeeKiss likes this.
  14. What hole? There’s no hole, it’s made to be transparent

15. I had to LOL