LV Pouchette Cancun - My First LV Bag - Tiny but Cute!

1. Recently I bought my first LV item, the new LV Speeding Monogram Sneakers and knew I had to get a bag to go with them. I really didn't need a handbag, nor really had the budget for a matching Monogram purse. But alas the new LV Monogram Pouchette Cancun was such a cute little piece I think it fit the bill perfectly! I love to go on cruises for vacation and its just the right size for a lipstick, room card and I do like a strap - it comes with a long strap and gives me a monogram item for not a lot of money to match my new sneakers that I am so amazingly happy with : here's a pic - I just got it at the LV Boutique in the Houston Galleria this weekend :

[​IMG]

The strap is quite long, and over the shoulder the pouchette comes down to almost hip length on me. Really nice for just out for dinner or a show when I just want something to go with my new spiffy LV monogram sneakers :smile: I'm full of glee since I picked it up and just wanted to share my pic with you all, thanks for taking a look.

:wlae:

Vista.

2. its very cute congrats!:tender:

3. Congratulations! I was interested in this little guy at one point too, but sadly, it was too small for my items to fit into. But it's a great little Pouchette and it's very pretty! :love: Enjoy!!

4. It's adorable!! Sounds like it's perfect for you!! Congrats!:yes: :yahoo:

5. i like it!! it will be the perfect goin-out bag during summer!!

6. that's cute little piece..congrats!

7. Congrats!!!! It's cute!!! ;)

I see you're from Sugarland!!!! That's sooo awesome!!! I live like 45 mins. away from you. :biggrin:

8. That is so cute, congrats!

9. Congrats! That is so cute!!!! :yahoo:

10. It's cute! Congrats!:yahoo:

11. Very cute! Congrats!!

12. thats the cutest thing i have ever seen. Congrats

13. Congrats!!!

14. congrats!

15. so cute, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice