LV pouch that ties around the waist

1. Hi everyone!

I saw someone wear a LV monogram pouch that ties around the waste. It was the cutest thing. Perfect when speed walking....:shame:

Does anyone know what it is?
    Or if it comes in other lines?

Thank you!

2. I just saw one on e-bay from one of my fave my poupette sellers. really cheap. I think it was $249.00. I'll try to find it again for you.

3. arg. I think they sold it. anyway it is called the pochette florentine.

4. Pochette Florentine,
    You can get it off of elux for $200

[​IMG]

It has loopholes but the belt that matches is also about $200, $180 to be exact...

[​IMG]

but you can use it with other belts if you want.

5. i have one... i don't really get to use it often coz it's so small! But i still love it!! :smile:

6. Thank you guys~
    Is that the only one?

The one I saw looked more like a pouch (With some volume) than a wallet.....

Maybe it was a fake!!

7. There's also the "Twin" which is like the florentine's larger sister.

If you're looking for a waist bag, there's also the lovely discontinued epi rochelle. There are 2 on eBay right now.. it's a tad small though.

8. when I was browsing an LV store last year?? or 2 years ago...
    all the SAs that day was wearing one !!

9. All the SAs used to have to wear one, I saw a SA florentine up on eBay before and it had a special stamp inside that said not for sale.. those sellers certainly ignored that !

10. I bought that pouch and belt for quick errand running in the city and so that I could be hands free. I kept on exchanging the belt from medium to large, I coudn't decide what fit better. If you don't have the belt sitting firmly at your exact waistline, the pouch slants forward, which looks goofy and it annoying. I wanted the pouch to sit low on my waist and could never get it right....so now I just use the pouch as a wapity.

11. I think they have a damier one that is bigger but not at all cute....

12. I was just about to say that. Or actually, in the store I go to, all the SAs wear it.

13. I think I need one...

14. Ooh db89, minicoop I've never seen a SA wear one!! Maybe they did but I never paid attention because of other goodies..... I'll make sure to pay more attention next time.

Thanks Sappho, Ayla, I shall look into the damier one if it's a bit bigger.. (I don't own any damir lines, maybe this could be the one.. LOL)

15. I have the pochette florentine, I don't have the belt though, I use i as a clutch. I may eventually get the belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice