Lv Popincourt Or Marc Jacobs Daria Bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi. Im currently thinking about buying the LV popincourt but then I saw the MJ Daria bag. And now i just can't decide. I everyday dresscode is casual with a hint of fashionista. I need the bag to hold my Motorola Slvr, Canon DC, kleenex, maybe a tiny wristlet with money and credit cards inside, compact, and lipgloss. I am totally torn please help me. :sad2:

p10825997_ph_hero.jpg BGV6475_mn.jpg BGV6484_mn.jpg
  2. Marc Jacobs!

3. :biggrin: Which color?

4. I just LOVE Marc Jacobs

5. MJ Daria in White

6. I'd opt for the MJ Daria, it's charming and classic......and I see Lv Popincourts (both real and phony) all over the place. Can't recall the last time I saw someone carrying a Daria...

7. Popincourt - it just looks too cute!

8. I vote for the Popincourt.... it will take you through all the seasons and keep its value! :biggrin:

9. I think I prefer the Marc Jacobs. I love the little outer pocket. I like LV but I'm not as fond of this bag for some reason.

10. Marc Jacobs! It's a unique bag, and you probably won't have anyone saying, "nice bag-is it real?????"

11. Hahaha :nuts: that is so true. Everyone always assume Im carrying a fake bag because my family income isn't that good. But they don't know that I actually work to buy my bags. And when I carry sumthing that is doesn't scream designer. They feel bad becuase they think I can't afford it. :suspiciou

12. LV if you want a bag to use all year round. Marc if you don't care about that because its so cute!

13. my vote for the MJ too - much more classy than the LV

14. The Daria is wonderful. I am sure you have some "practical" bags to balance the purchase? I'm not usually a metallic kind of girl, but I am really liking this one!

15. in this case, the daria in white. i only like the popincourt haut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice