LV Popincourt Haut: in another leather/canvas?

I reckon the damier gets the most popular vote here. I was seriously considering getting a SO until I saw the Chelsea damier tote, which is quite similar in design. Somehow, it seems to look too squarish :sad2:

Btw, do you feel self-conscious carrying the mono? I'm not afraid that people will think it is fake. i just feel as if i am a walking advertisement for LV!

Attachments

• TN_damier_ChelseaN51119_01.jpg
    TN_damier_ChelseaN51119_01.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 109
  • p10826017_ph_hero.jpg
    p10826017_ph_hero.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 56
I don't feel self conscious carrying the monogram. People who appreciate LV will know that it is real, ignorant and petty people will assume its fake. Who's opinion really matters in the end anyways? Mine/Yours does, because I know its real, I don't buy bags to advertise that I can afford/have a real bag...I buy bags because I have a passion for collecting them and they are my vice! hehe

Well, I meant that I don;t mind people will think it is fake. that is fine and I don't care. What I care is that I look like a walking billboard for LV, with all that logos all over the place! which is what make me feel self-conscious.

Hello new to purseforum...

I really like the popincourt haut too... bought mine at eluxury, by accident bought 2, have to return one, heheh. Post pictures if you're buying it in damier... it will be cool:smile:

Why bump a 2 yr old post!

i love the shape and size of the popincourt haut but am thinking of getting a special order in damier. Do you think it will look nice or is it just too squarish?? How about epi? I do wonder how it will actually look like in epi since it is more of a casual bag and epi looks more formal.

The only reason why i don't want the current mono is the fact that i would feel too self conscious carrying it. But it seems that the mono suits this design really well.

Please let me know what you think!