LV pop of color SLG reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am retiring my Azure Emilie wallet (for now) after 3 years of amazing use. I was in Philly for the day today with my parents. They had a last minute meeting at the ritz. I'm from northern Virginia, and I'm not familiar with the area except for where I've been to... so I passed by Burberry, Tiffany's... nothing. I went into Tiffany's asking where the closest LV was and she said King of Prussia. So after lunch, off we drove 40 minutes.. and tada! America's largest mall...wow. however they're lacking a Chanel. The Neiman's was is great but... come on.. anyway... reveal time. 1462160059241.jpg 1462160073202.jpg

2. Here!

3. 1462162276078.jpg 1462162285371.jpg

4. Congrats! 🏻🏻🏻🏻

5. Thank you☺️ And it's MIF. My 2nd MIF so I'm excited!

6. Congrats! Nice wallet!

7. Congrats, love the pop of colour!

8. Congrats & enjoy~!!!!

9. Love it, that pop of color is amazing!

10. beautiful wallet - congrats!!

11. I just got this wallet with the Hot Pink interior last week and I am OBSESSED! I already want another!! I LOVE that I can fit everything I need and it's so slim, AND I can fit my iPhone 6 inside and zip it up! It's the perfect wallet and it's so funny because I researched so many LV wallets before buying this one (this is my 3rd LV wallet) and I didn't really consider this one until I was in the store playing with several. I was in Paris for my purchase and the SA highly recommended it! I am so glad he did!!

Congrats to you! We are twinning!

Oh and I lived in KOP for a while. Love that mall!!

12. Congrats !!!!!! Love this wallet !!!! I love KOP !!! That LV is the one I go to all the time ;) Hope you enjoyed your time there . All the SA's are very nice :smile: Do you remember which one you had ? Enjoy your new purchase . I myself have been eyeing this wallet for quite some time now :graucho:

13. Mega cute!! Congrats!!!

14. Congrats!

15. Pretty! Congrats!