LV Pochette on Yoogi's Closet

ginnyshh

Dec 10, 2008
Dear tPF'ers, I am new to LV, and as a reward for my graduation, I want to get a pochette (a good entry bag?) pre-loved. I found a few in epi leather on Yoogi's closet. For several "gently-used" ones, the prices could vary from $295 to $395. The descriptions also seem similar. What am I missing here? Why are they priced so differently? I would appreciate it if anyone has any insights on this. Thanks so much in advance!

Dear tPF'ers, I am new to LV, and as a reward for my graduation, I want to get a pochette (a good entry bag?) pre-loved. I found a few in epi leather on Yoogi's closet. For several "gently-used" ones, the prices could vary from $295 to $395. The descriptions also seem similar. What am I missing here? Why are they priced so differently? I would appreciate it if anyone has any insights on this. Thanks so much in advance!

Can you show which ones you are interested in? One reason in the inference in price may be the year produced and the condition of the pochette.....I've bought tons of items fom Yoogis and find they have great prices!

ginnyshh said:

At quick glance, the description says the hardware (zipper pull) is flaking on the cheaper one. Zipper pull on the second only has some small surface scratches.
The cheaper one is three years older as well. That probably explains the difference.

I think the price difference is the $295 one is from 1999 and has some flaking on the zipper pull per the description and the $395 is from 2002 so a little newer and a little better condition on the hardware.......

I have bought some stuff on Yoogi's Closet, and yes when similar items are priced differently it has to do with the how long they've had the item on sale and the year the item was made.

I think the price difference is the $295 one is from 1999 and has some flaking on the zipper pull per the description and the $395 is from 2002 so a little newer and a little better condition on the hardware.......
Thank you all so much! It makes sense now. Although I don't know how much I care about a "flaking zipper pull". Today I dropped a clutch on the icy ground and did a number on the hardware instantly...

Ok, I am going to sleep on it. And if I get it, I will reveal it on tPF for your eyes to feast!

Thank you all so much! It makes sense now. Although I don't know how much I care about a "flaking zipper pull". Today I dropped a clutch on the icy ground and did a number on the hardware instantly...

Ok, I am going to sleep on it. And if I get it, I will reveal it on tPF for your eyes to feast!

If it was on sale it would be in red and in a new amount..Yoogis was my first try into preloved and have bought half of my collection from them..
Ouch, sorry to hear about your clutch!
Good luck with your decision!

If it was on sale it would be in red and in a new amount..Yoogis was my first try into preloved and have bought half of my collection from them..
Ouch, sorry to hear about your clutch!
Good luck with your decision!
Just took the plunge...going through some feelings right now...

The turn lock on my clutch is completely scratched up due to the drop. Oh, well. One of the reasons I don't pay a ton for my bags.

Just took the plunge...going through some feelings right now...

The turn lock on my clutch is completely scratched up due to the drop. Oh, well. One of the reasons I don't pay a ton for my bags.

Yea! I hope you love it! Yoogis also has a really good return policy so if you don't like it you have 30 days to return it and they are really fast about refunded your money....
I've bought, sold and returned to them and every aspect has been flawless. Hopefully you'll do a reveal if you keep it.:smile: