LV Pochette Metis

Hihi.... can someone help me please?? Is the pochette metis readily available in Berlin or London??
Yes in London. they had 4 of them in LV in Westfield shopping centre 3 weeks ago and some in Selfridges also. you can always give them a ring and ask about their stock :smile:. I'm going there this Saturday so can also let you know :smile:

Yes in London. they had 4 of them in LV in Westfield shopping centre 3 weeks ago and some in Selfridges also. you can always give them a ring and ask about their stock :smile:. I'm going there this Saturday so can also let you know :smile:

Thank you!! Please let me know when you are there on Sat. Greatly appreciate your kindness!! [emoji1]

I just bought one at Westfield over the weekend. They had five at the time. Selfridges had two but they were reserved and they would not sell to me and the SA at Selfirdges sent me to Westfield. It is a lovely bag. Hope you get one!

I just bought one at Westfield over the weekend. They had five at the time. Selfridges had two but they were reserved and they would not sell to me and the SA at Selfirdges sent me to Westfield. It is a lovely bag. Hope you get one!

Wow! That's really nice... But Westfield is pretty far away from Selfridges?

I found this bag in Sydney and am considering it... Would this bag be good as a "mum" bag, to go with a cheap nylon mimco nappy bag? I.e. would it make sense to wear this cross body while i carry a cheap nappy bag? or does an nice nappy bag like an Estrela NM make more sense?

I found this bag in Sydney and am considering it... Would this bag be good as a "mum" bag, to go with a cheap nylon mimco nappy bag? I.e. would it make sense to wear this cross body while i carry a cheap nappy bag? or does an nice nappy bag like an Estrela NM make more sense?

This is what I do. I carry a cheap nappy bag and have various other bags which I wear crossbody. That way all my essentials are with me, and any dirty baby things don't come near it. Although spit up can appear out of nowhere on my shirt some days :lol:

This is what I do. I carry a cheap nappy bag and have various other bags which I wear crossbody. That way all my essentials are with me, and any dirty baby things don't come near it. Although spit up can appear out of nowhere on my shirt some days :lol:
Is the pouchette metis one of those bags that you use for this purpose?

Only one color and size indeed. And I believe there is a waiting list all over the world. I'm on the waiting list now and it's about 6 weeks before I will get mine. I live in the Netherlands by the way.
My LV SA told me yesterday it's coming out in different colors late December and in the reverse color monogram.

Reactions: Acctt