LV Pochette: how u like urs? and what color u have it in?

i actually have the mini mono pochette and i love that little bugger to picees! it holds more than it looks like it would for sure!
and that blue is LOVELY, especially for the upcoming summer!

Reactions: frzsri
I love pochettes! I usually don't carry alot so these are the ideal bags for me. I have a red epi, black epi, azur, mono, beige lex, pomme lex, lv cup clutch.

I want a blue, green, yellow, lilac, moka, vanilla, ivorie, mandarin- every color you can think of in the epi line!

I love pochettes! I usually don't carry alot so these are the ideal bags for me. I have a red epi, black epi, azur, mono, beige lex, pomme lex, lv cup clutch.

I want a blue, green, yellow, lilac, moka, vanilla, ivorie, mandarin- every color you can think of in the epi line!

you'd have a rainbow of pochettes! lol!! I hope you get them all! I'd love to see pictures of those!

I have an azur mini pochette on the way. Although I'm thinking that I shouldn't have if I am to get the regular sized pochette. We'll see how it works out.

I don't have a LV pochette anymore - I had a MC Black one, but I don't think it was me at all. BUT as for the EPI blue you're thinking about getting - I reckon it looks stunning just simply beautiful!!! totally get it, EPI is always and will be very classy!!! :wlae: