LV Pochette Crossbody Strap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know replacement straps are available, but is it at all possible to get a crossbody strap for my pochette? I've searched and I just can't seem to find one. I'd go to my nearest LV Boutique, but I'm away at school once again and the nearest boutique is hours away. Are they available on ELuxury? If they are, how much would a crossbody strap run for? Thank you in advance!

2. i asked this a while ago and didnt really get an answer.

3. I have bought a cross-body strap for my Mono Pochette but it was from an LV store, and about 4-5 years ago, so I am not sure how much I paid, I bought it when I bought my pouchette. Sorry I can't be of more help... :sad:

4. I haven't tried it on mine but wouldn't the mono strap work for cross body? I bought my mono strap from my LV store for my speedy (just in case, I don't use it often but I have it). I have thought that it could go on my pochette as well.

5. How much did you pay for the mono strap? Any chance that eLux has it? Thank you all for your responses.

6. I just bought one from Holts VL store. Its adjustable and was $200.00

7. If you look on elux, they have straps available. I just bought the 1/2 inch adjustable one and it was $210. There is a non-adjustable one for $185. There are a few choices of straps, depending on what bag you need it for.

Just go on louisvuitton.com or eluxury and look at "straps".

And yes, the prices, I think, are pretty outrageous but if you really want to turn your pochette into a messenger style bag like I did, you just have to suck it up and pay it. It will look fabulous!

8. They have 3 different straps. One that is mono and is adjustable (I have this one and I love being able to wear my pochette cross body) they they also make a vachetta one. One is adjustable and one that is not.

9. I was looking to buy a strap for my Pochette accessories but opted to spend a little more and bought the Eva instead. Now I have a messenger strap that is usable for either the Pochette accessories or my Eva. And for a little bit more, I got another bag out of it that is, imo, even cuter!

10. Good idea about buying the Eva!

11. It is! Otherwise I would try louisvuitton.com. They have straps.

12. #12 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    Thanks you all! You guys are right, $200 is a little much for just a strap, haha, but I probably will just suck it up and buy it. I know I could never just put any old strap on it. I'll also look into the Eva and other crossbody pieces, but yeah, I'll probably end up just buying the strap. Thanks again!

*Edit*

You know... I probably will just get the Eva. It'd probably be a better investment. Thanks for the tip! =)