LV Pochette Accessoires

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
ok, with the party season in full swing, i need an evening bag.. and i think i have decided on this LV clutch in red epi leather. Will be popping into the store tmr. Yes? No? I thought the red is really glam. I know black would be a much more versatile choice but it's so boring!

oh, i would so like a gold one too and saw a prada evening bag, but i'm not sure if the london store has one.

Attachments

• p10260391_ph_althero_Moka.jpg
    p10260391_ph_althero_Moka.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 314
  • prada_leather_envelope_bag.jpg
    prada_leather_envelope_bag.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 341
The charm comes seperately from the bag.. Prada and their ripping people off. :sad:

I'm not sure if red is a current colour for the epi line either, I believe it was from a few seasons ago.. but let us know if you have any luck ! :amuse:

Thanks. I was thinking the red epi would kinda be timeless as it is just a simple red clutch, nothing that fanciful and i think it would look great with black, as it is my staple esp when it comes to evening events!

I have the black epi and it is very classic looking. I got the mocha for my sister last year at Christmas. But the red is just stunning. And if you're wearing black, the red will pop out. Besides red is a good luck color in my Italian family. I have a little "cozy purse" to carry license/card/money when I use the epi bag.

Thanks. I love the clutch, it's so hard to find a nice red bag without looking too flashy. But I'm not too sure about buying off ebay. I think I will get it directly from the LV store, it's not that much more expensive in the store.

here are my picks for evening bags:

p10939994_ph_hero.jpg

celine boogie night strass, $930

E0416668792551_v1_m56577569831054912.jpg

prada leather pochette, $330

9221_5556.jpg

lesportsac remix skratch, $48 (on sale)