LV Pochette Accessoires NM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which do you think would be more versatile - to wear with dresses, somewhere between casual and cocktail. The Damier Ebene or Monogram?

Any other suggestions are welcomed. Thanks so much!

2. I would say monogram! It such a classic. It transitions so well from casual to more dressed up.

3. +1

4. what do you think about the black epi?
    I'm considering it and love that it would be such classic and chic, but I'm afraid it can also be too formal and serious/plane...

5. Monogram :tender:

6. I really LOVE the Epi in black, but I already have a few classic black ones. And, honestly even with a slightly dressy little black dress I feel like my existing black ones are already too formal.

I hate choosing! All the things! :lol:

7. Mono is so classic, I have it and I got the adjustable strap for it to wear it crossbody. Such a versatile piece!

8. Damier ebene, I use mine everyday - to grocery shopping, parks, etc. and bought gold chain to wear out. Damier ebene looks more refined IMO.