LV PM never full tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need opinions on this tote. I really want a chanel pst, but I'm not able to get it right now.

[​IMG]

2. i like this tote. It's very casual and for everyday use. It's perfect. Get it!

3. It's cute!!

4. cute! but i personally prefer the mm.

5. I agree... get the mm size. I have mm... so easy to use..:tup:

6. Great Tote at a good price

7. I have the PM. It holds quite a lot. I absolutely adore it. It's bigger than the dimensions suggest. I guess whether or not to get the PM or MM depends on your preference or body proportions. I am 5'3 and 135 pounds. Here's me holding my PM the day I got it.
    [​IMG]

8. I love the Neverfull. I personally prefer the MM (which is what I have). It's cute & can hold a bunch of stuff.

9. it's cute ... I have the GM that I use for my laptop.

10. The neverfull is a great bag.

11. Its a very usefull and cute bag,The best size is MM

12. i have the mm and i use it for school =D

13. i think the pm is a super cute bag. it was actually one of the ones i was thinking of b/c its a shoulder bag. u should definitely get it if u need a fix and don't mind not saving for the chanel yet!

14. I love the PM but the only problem is that the handles/straps are not long enough for me to carry over my shoulders comfortably if I have a jacket on. The MM should be more comfortable on the shoulder but not for me since I am only 5'2 and would look way too big on me.

15. I like it! I saw a woman at Best Buy earlier with this size. I have the MM because I prefer bigger bags but I think the PM is cute!!