LV Philippines Help! Question on vintage pochette

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Hi fellow Pinays on tpf! I bought this vintage pochette from a seller based in Cavite. Everything seems fine with the pochette except for the stitching on the leather tab. Number of stitches is correct but the stitches are not angled/slant. I understand LV has this signature stitch. What do you think of its authenticity? I cannot have this authenticated here in the forum since item was bought from a private seller. Here are the pics.

I told the seller about it and she said she is willing to give me a refund if I can prove that the pochette is fake and there should be a certification from LV which is impossible! LV does not issue any certificate of authenticity :sad:

Hope you can assist. Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 420
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 372
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 379
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 373
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 371
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 371
Hi fellow Pinays on tpf! I bought this vintage pochette from a seller based in Cavite. Everything seems fine with the pochette except for the stitching on the leather tab. Number of stitches is correct but the stitches are not angled/slant. I understand LV has this signature stitch. What do you think of its authenticity? I cannot have this authenticated here in the forum since item was bought from a private seller. Here are the pics.

I told the seller about it and she said she is willing to give me a refund if I can prove that the pochette is fake and there should be a certification from LV which is impossible! LV does not issue any certificate of authenticity :sad:

Hope you can assist. Thank you!
If you have an authentication request, you need to post in the Authenticate thread (LV Shopping subforum). All rules are listed in the first post. Since this is one of the most counterfeited items of the LV range, it might be a good idea to get it authenticated.

As for your question about the mark on the zipper: LV uses zippers with similar marks.

If you have an authentication request, you need to post in the Authenticate thread (LV Shopping subforum). All rules are listed in the first post. Since this is one of the most counterfeited items of the LV range, it might be a good idea to get it authenticated.

As for your question about the mark on the zipper: LV uses zippers with similar marks.

Hi! I post. Hope the authenticators can assist even without a link so I can get a refund if pochette is fake :sad:

By the way, if I take the pochette the LV in Greenbelt for repair quotation or heatstamp, would LV confiscate/destroy the pochette if proven fake? Of course, I would need the pochette (even fake) to claim refund to the seller

By the way, if I take the pochette the LV in Greenbelt for repair quotation or heatstamp, would LV confiscate/destroy the pochette if proven fake? Of course, I would need the pochette (even fake) to claim refund to the seller
im not sure if they will confiscate the item but they will not going to accept it. you can't have the pochette heat stamped.. siguro ask if they can repair it nlanag.. if they will accept it then its a real deal.. if not they will sure state a reason :smile:

Reactions: CSG
here is my mini pochette I bought it in LV greenbelt.. the stitchings are not that perfectly aligned as well..

Thank you! Had my pochette authenticated twice by Carol Diva & A4U. It is authentic :smile: Haven't brought it to Gb though. Authenticators also confirmed that not all stitchings are slant. Hehe!

I also want a mini pochette. Plan of getting 1 in Gb para may peace of mind na ko hahaha. Do you use it often? Mono din gusto ko

Thank you! Had my pochette authenticated twice by Carol Diva & A4U. It is authentic :smile: Haven't brought it to Gb though. Authenticators also confirmed that not all stitchings are slant. Hehe!

I also want a mini pochette. Plan of getting 1 in Gb para may peace of mind na ko hahaha. Do you use it often? Mono din gusto ko
tbh no.. i use the toiletry 15 more often :smile: pero its a nice catch all pouch

Hello can i ask something? I purchase an LV DAMIER ZIPPER wallet yesterday in LV greenbelt. Nanotice ko pag uwi ng bahay na parang may mga hairlines si zipper puller. Is it FF94F45D-84E9-4F40-B09D-61CF8154446A.jpegFF94F45D-84E9-4F40-B09D-61CF8154446A.jpegnormal? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.