LV Perle Vernis .. Fragile ??

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Just outside NYC
www.jenniferley.com
I have a gorgeous perle cles that I have never used, I'm so afraid of hurting it. Thought before I decided to let it go I would ask people here who have owned perle vernis items how they wear. Do they get dirty easily? Marked up?

If I keep my cles, I'll want to use it as a keychain and pretty much every day. I have visions of it just looking horrid in no time at all and I'd be better off trying to evil bay it and get something more durable.

What do you think? What has been your experience with similiar items? It is a discontinued piece, so part of me feels as though I should just put it away and save it as it will probably appreciate over time. It sure is a pretty thing isn't it? Decisions decisions !!:confused1:

Attachments

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
As a note for all tPFers, there is no buying or selling on the forum. OP, please let me know if anyone solicits you ! :yes:

And perle is really not the best for wear and tear - my mom has my old PTI in perle, and it's like a beige now. :sad:

Dixie79

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
Norway
I have a Koala wallet and a Bedford in this colour, looks still brand new. But I don't use it everyday....