LV Perforated Speedy

1. Does anyone knoe where I can sell a Perforated Pink Speedy. I ended up with two of them and I don't need both. I really don't like eBay so I was wondering if there is anywhere else. :love:

2. is returning the bag not an option? if not i'd second LV Rawks and try poupetteluxe.com or eBay i think would be your only other option

3. I hope you are not asking any of us to buy your bag..THAT IS NOT ALLOWED...thought you should no that

4. I am not trying to sell my bag to anyone on this site I know it is not allowed. :mad:

5. Thanks everyone who replied. I cannot return the bag it went over the 30 days for returns. At least that is what LV said. I will try poupetteluxe as I do not trust eBay. Thanks again:yes:

6. Can you exchange one at LV? if it is in new condition I am sure they will let you get something else

7. No I cannot exchange it because it had gone over 30 days and sccording to their policy no exchanges or returns after 30 days.:love:

8. You can always try you local designer consignment store.~

9. Good idea. I will look into it on Monday. Thank you we do have a few here in town.:love:

10. :mad: hope your not MAD at me..I noticed you were new so I was just trying to help:cool:

11. I would say that a consignment shop i a good deal.

12. Consignment shops ask for a lot of money to sell your bag though. 30 to 40%. I'd try eBay. That seems the way to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice