Lv Perforated Speedy 30 (pink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulu1016

Mar 8, 2007
HI GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP, MY FRIEND GOT A LV PERFORATED SPEEDY 30 FOR HER B-DAY FROM HER BOYFRIEND, BUT I THINK ITS FAKE!!!!:confused1:. I DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN HOW A REAL ONE LOOKS LIKE. HER PERFO SPEEDY DOSENT HAVE "LOUIS VUITTON MADE IN PARIS" ON THE TAB, IS JUST A BLANK TAB. ALL MY REGULAR MONO SPEEDYS HAVE "LOUIS VUITTON MADE IN PARIS" ON THE TAB, SO I FOUND THAT KIND OF FISHY. CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH SOME AUTHENTIC TIPS FOR FINDING OUT IF ITS REAL OR FAKE. HOW IS THE LOCK SUPPOST TO LOOK? WHAT IS IT SUPPOST TO BE MADE OF? I JUST NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN TELL HER TO TROW THAT FAR, FAR AWAY.

ALL TIPS ARE HELPFULL, ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!

Can you possibly take any pics of the bag and post them in the authentication thread, where all authenticity questions need to be asked?

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-17670.html

The trademark heat stamp [Louis Vuitton Paris made in ________] isn't going to be heat stamped on the leaf, but going to be heat stamped on a square piece of leather inside the bag. As for the date code, it's located here:

rkt0n5.gif

There are a lot of things to look for when authenticating a Perfo Speedy, but one has to have a good eye in order to catch these things. A few things to look out for: size of handles, positions of perforations, right color of interior, alignment, stitching, heat stamps and their fonts.

Status
Not open for further replies.