LV Perf. Speedy Story!

Pelinaka

Apr 19, 2006
Okay, I've got my LV Perf. Speedy 30 in tow today, shopping around at Macy's here in Union Square and this one lady says "that has got to be the oddest purse I've ever seen!" and then 10 mins. later an obviously gay man (no offense) says "Question?, So what are all the holes for?" :huh: Can someone tell me why do people have to be so rude??? :rant:

Sorry mini rant over! :biggrin:

Don't worry about it hon, they just don't understand LV. My grandmother used to say when she was alive that a lady only needed 2 purses in her life, a white one for spring and summer and a black one for the rest of the year!!!!

Some people just don't get it, I would love a perf speedy. As far as the holes question, you must be a nice lady, bc I would have said "Well I keep a rabid ferret in here to attack people that make fun of my purse."

HEHE, but I am mean!

Pelinaka said:
Okay, I've got my LV Perf. Speedy 30 in tow today, shopping around at Macy's here in Union Square and this one lady says "that has got to be the oddest purse I've ever seen!" and then 10 mins. later an obviously gay man (no offense) says "Question?, So what are all the holes for?" :huh: Can someone tell me why do people have to be so rude??? :rant:

Sorry mini rant over! :biggrin:

Sorry you had to come into contact with such rude ignorant people! GRR:censor: Such idiots!!!!!!! (..in Napolean Dynamite voice) Or perhaps.."Did you take a dump in your bed last night!" would've been a good thing to say...heehee!:graucho:

Click below, then click "such an idiot" link...there all funny though! Enjoy!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php

Gosh, people can be so rude!! Don't worry about it sweety. That's why we love this forum . People out there don't really get it. I am personally surprise that a gay guy gave you that comment. I got most of complement for my bags from gay guys...swear..
I found them understand designers items more than most woman
I guess the one that you met was the clueless one
I walked around this afternoon with my red vernis reade..the gay guy just stopped me and complemented my bag.

For each person that makes a stupid comment to you I'm sure there are other people really admiring your bag and just not saying anything. You made a great choice getting the perf speedy....I love my green one and all the attention it gets!

Bella Blonde said:
For next time!

To the woman:

Did you mean for your hair to turn out that way?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he he he. That's funny. :roflmfao:

Totally not LV... but this girl I'm not too fond of and am not friends with anymore... came up to me after not seeing me in a long time, gave me a hug, and said "Oh my god!!! Jake Gyllenhaal!!! I loved you in Brokeback Mountain!!!" Ugh. and a lot of people turned around and stared. So I told her "Oh my god Jenna!!! You were soooooo good in Transamerica!!!!" :amuse:

Aww, thanks for listening to the rant girls! I just wanted to punch someone in the face - LMAO! I was always taught, if you have nothing nice to say, do not say anything at all!!! :angel: :yes:

Pelinaka said:

I am so sorry these people were rude to you! They just don't understand LV, or uniqueness for that matter. Next time someone asks you what's up with the holes, simply say, "Oh, I'll just have to ask Marc Jacobs next time we do lunch." :yes:

OMG, Ervie!!! People are just so :censor: rude!:mad: Whatever happened to the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule?! That's why it's so great to come to PF and vent!!! WE UNDERSTAND!!!:biggrin:

OMG! How horrible!

Next time....

lady - "well you ain't no supermodel yourself" :P
gay man - "depends on what you want to do with the bag" :graucho: