LV pencil case

I love this pencil case. Is this a new release? I only see the more triangular one on the website (unless I missed it somehow). Thx

I love this pencil case. Is this a new release? I only see the more triangular one on the website (unless I missed it somehow). Thx
Thank you . I think they came out in January this year. It also comes in the marine colour which looks like a dark blue on my computer.

Congrats! I was looking for the pencil case earlier but I didn't see one in mono, only in red or blue leather, and finally gave up after nearly 30 min - now I realize that it's canvas on one side and leather on the other:facepalm:

Reactions: prepster
Congrats! I was looking for the pencil case earlier but I didn't see one in mono, only in red or blue leather, and finally gave up after nearly 30 min - now I realize that it's canvas on one side and leather on the other:facepalm:
I did the same thing!
They are lined with Louis Vuitton in small font on the bottom. The edging is silver not gold. I got the MM size, it's a good size but not sure if I'm game to write in it seeing as it's not refillable.
Thank you! I ended up ordering the pencil case and notebook pm in marine.....

Reactions: slayer