LV Party!!

etagaya

O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
Hello hello :smile:

My friend (and lovely fellow PFer) was invited to a private LV party in SF next week. She kindly invited me as her guest, and I am so excited!!! :yahoo: Has anyone ever been to an event like this? What are they like? What should I wear? Will there be (gasp!) goody bags?? In any case, I am really, really looking forward to it and am so glad I can share the experience with a beautiful PFer! :heart:

Any insights as to what to expect are appreciated!

I went to my first cocktail event last month! They had bags and shoes to preview so you can be the first to be on the waiting list. They didn't have goody bags, but had lots and lots of champagne! I brought my bf as a guest and he kept drinking and chatted up the SAs. It was fun!

We went casual, but neat. I wore a sweater dress and over-the-knee boots. A lot of people came in jeans and other casual outfit, though, so I don't think it really matters! But then again, this is L.A.

Hope you have fun and report back to us! :smile:

I actually went to one last night... It was sponsored by vogue for LV being in the Dallas Galleria for 25 years. They had lots of food, cocktails, and other stuff that is not usually in the store. They didn't have goody bags, but they gave out these card cases made for the event that said Dallas 2007 with LV trunks on it (its really cute). I would say people were not overly dressed up. There were people wearing scrubs..lol.. I would say don't wear something overly dressy or really casual. Have fun!