LV party, what to get?

What should I do?

• Get shoes! (Please post suggestions)

• Get the hat box PM!

• Get hat box or suitcase keychain!

• Get something small, like a scarf, just for the heck of it!

• Get nothing, save up!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I'm thinking I might want to get *something* during the LV event, but I can't make up my mind about what as the store hasen't really got *THE* items I'm looking for at the moment, not the shoes I want, no the wallet not anything basically. The only exception is the hat box, but as I can get that *anytime* I don't know if this is the right time. I also would like to have it painted, but don't know if it's possible.

So, to get advice from the always lovely, wise and enabling tPFers, I made this poll. Feel free to post own suggestions also, but keep in mind that especially regarding scarves, shoes, belts, the selection is limited to the "regular" collection. :sad:(That is unless they bring up some surprises from my wish list.)

Please help!

i totally know what u mean. we have an event tonite and i bought a ocuple of things- but not really anything i WANTED!!! palermo- gone! sooooo whats a girl to do? oh buy a little something. after all its LV!

I wouldn't get something just for the sake of getting something. Occasionally when I've bought something I didn't really need or wasn't totally mad about, I've actually ended up using it more than I thought I would, but it doesn't happen often ... mostly that sort of thing ends up taking up space in a drawer. I'd wait for something you can't live without.

I wouldn't get something just for the sake of getting something. Occasionally when I've bought something I didn't really need or wasn't totally mad about, I've actually ended up using it more than I thought I would, but it doesn't happen often ... mostly that sort of thing ends up taking up space in a drawer. I'd wait for something you can't live without.

i totally agree with what she said. but surely your boutique would have a few special pieces sent over for the party. what if you have something transfered over for you and you can just buy it on the night?