LV Paris-shipped to usa

Darvenie

Aug 15, 2018
Can I call or email the LV Paris store, buy and ship a purse from there to my home in Texas? I know they are less expensive and was wondering if the store would do that and also if I would get the Vat Tax deducted since I would not be going to the airport. Please advise as to how I could do this. Thank you

I don't believe any of the high end designer stores do phone orders for shipping to the US. My guess is anyone ordering from Europe does it through personal shoppers who charge their own fees. Keep in mind that if you get expensive items shipped you would be charged customs duty in the US too.

Can I call or email the LV Paris store, buy and ship a purse from there to my home in Texas? I know they are less expensive and was wondering if the store would do that and also if I would get the Vat Tax deducted since I would not be going to the airport. Please advise as to how I could do this. Thank you
The only designer that does international shipping (AFAIK) is Faure le Page and that is because they don't have any US-based locations.

And no, this is not possible. At all. You'll have to travel internationally if you want the savings, at which case there is no savings unless you are already going on a vacation/trip to the area.

Louis Vuitton does not ship internationally. Also, the VAT refund is offered to promote tourism. The point of that is to encourage you to come over there. You have to actually be present in Europe when you purchase the item and show it to the VAT Refund counter in the airport along with appropriate paperwork before boarding the returning flight to get your VAT refund.

If it's possible I don't think any of us would bother spending our money here.

Last edited: