Lv paperwork

I have never seen one that color and there is no way of knowing if this wallet is authentic with one picture..
Ask the seller for more pictures and post them along with your link on the "authenticate this" thread. They will tell you for sure..
I have only bought LV in the US so maybe it being from a different country that's the reason for the different color..
Good luck. :smile:

I've never seen a card that color either. But when I bought my pomme zippy it had long cream colored cardboard inserts in the box with the wallet- they didn't say Louis Vuitton on them though. The pictures aren't that good though- I'd ask for closeups --esp the date code, heat stamp, etc

I very rarely get the brown stiff folders. I have several paper receipts that look very much like the one in the photo. I always buy mine from a boutique.

She said its authentic and the date code is valid too...everything looks legit but that piece of paper bothers me..

I can say I'm 5'10 and a super model but it doesn't make it true.
(I'm 5'1 and no where near a super model. :roflmfao: )
Be careful. Just because a date code makes sense doesn't mean it's authentic..

I've seen it! If I'm correct, it's a little envelope with a flap at the top (on the back) and some have a hole in almost like it came attached to a tag.
They come with replicas. I've seen many for sale on gumtree which is a local UK sale site selling for much less than retail. Sellers are quite honest that they're replica. I'd be very careful. Dust bag looks a bit off too?

Thanks markxmikesmom :biggrin:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ZeAQT3kWM

OP, Here's a video confirming too, worth a watch for replica packaging.

Remember, it's not hard to print a date code that makes sense. And how can that lady guarantee that it's authentic when she purchased it preloved as she admits. She's either lying or she's been lied to previously. Id still get it authenticated to be sure as it might be a real wallet with fake packaging but I highly doubt that

View attachment 2689410
Found that for you :smile: replica Eva with it. They admit its replica too. I've only ever seen it with fakes. quite often at that. I'd stay well away

Oh no! This is what I was so worried about! Maybe it is replica...im glad i raised this question here. Thank you so much for the effort to help me...i appreciate it much...i really like that wallet but not if its replica...thank you so much....

I've seen it! If I'm correct, it's a little envelope with a flap at the top (on the back) and some have a hole in almost like it came attached to a tag.
They come with replicas. I've seen many for sale on gumtree which is a local UK sale site selling for much less than retail. Sellers are quite honest that they're replica. I'd be very careful. Dust bag looks a bit off too?

The dustbag was also another thing that worried me but i contributed it to lighting maybe...if ive seen a sticker on the side of the box that would have confirmed its a fake but the seller positioned it well i guess...thank you so much...i really appreciate it