LV Panda & "Onionhead" bags....

ZooMom

Purseaholic
Dec 8, 2005
I know these pictures are fakes, but did LV ever make bags like these? I can't find any legitimate information on any other than the Panda (which I am dying for, btw). Thanks!

Attachments

• 35c0c50e.jpg
    35c0c50e.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 298
I have the Louis Vuitton Monogram Panda Pochette.
I try to get the Limited Edition Pochettes when they come out. I also have the Graffiti and Cherry Blossom Pouchette. I didn't get the Cheries and now I'm regretting it!

My husband thinks that I've lost my mind because to him they're "all the same purse!" I love them!

I don't think there ever was an Onionhead bag. I think Onionhead only was in the Alice in Wonderland 5 minute movie and in the Madison Square Garden Murakami display. I might be wrong, maybe it was only in Japan, but I have NEVER seen an Onionhead bag or anything.

Thanks! I always check out the Huang family items on ebay. Expensive but very nice! I really want that coin purse now...sigh.

The onionhead is pretty scary! LOL

Onionhead and LV logo with hands were produced on those jewerly boxes. I think counterfeiters are kind of cute sometimes, how they get all creative.

ayla said:
Onionhead and LV logo with hands were produced on those jewerly boxes. I think counterfeiters are kind of cute sometimes, how they get all creative.
i remember seeing the onionhead on the hewelry boxes, and as beautiful (and ridiculously priced) charms......
i love love love the panda line.....i have the panda charm, the panda pochette, and the panda agenda.....*sigh....i love them all :love:

jc2239 said:
i remember seeing the onionhead on the hewelry boxes, and as beautiful (and ridiculously priced) charms......
i love love love the panda line.....i have the panda charm, the panda pochette, and the panda agenda.....*sigh....i love them all :love:

Lucky, I love the panda pochette.. especially how on the other side, it's panda bum !! :lol: