LV Panda & "Onionhead" bags....

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know these pictures are fakes, but did LV ever make bags like these? I can't find any legitimate information on any other than the Panda (which I am dying for, btw). Thanks!

35c0c50e.jpg 1.jpg
  2. I have a Panda that I bought in LV in NJ, but it looks more like the first bag, it's a panda on the traditional LV. I've never seen that panda, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist!

3. I have my eye on one of those...the panda on the traditional LV. I love it! Which bag do you have?

4. I have the Louis Vuitton Monogram Panda Pochette.
    I try to get the Limited Edition Pochettes when they come out. I also have the Graffiti and Cherry Blossom Pouchette. I didn't get the Cheries and now I'm regretting it!

My husband thinks that I've lost my mind because to him they're "all the same purse!" I love them!

5. I don't think there ever was an Onionhead bag. I think Onionhead only was in the Alice in Wonderland 5 minute movie and in the Madison Square Garden Murakami display. I might be wrong, maybe it was only in Japan, but I have NEVER seen an Onionhead bag or anything.

6. That jewelry box is the only thing i've ever found & its fake.....so I think you may be right!

7. The Onionhead character is kind of scary. IMO :blink:

8. I think the onionhead is weird too! But what do I know??!! I liked the Panda when other people hated it!!

9. Thanks! I always check out the Huang family items on eBay. Expensive but very nice! I really want that coin purse now...sigh.

The onionhead is pretty scary! LOL

10. Onionhead and LV logo with hands were produced on those jewerly boxes. I think counterfeiters are kind of cute sometimes, how they get all creative.

11. i remember seeing the onionhead on the hewelry boxes, and as beautiful (and ridiculously priced) charms......
    i love love love the panda line.....i have the panda charm, the panda pochette, and the panda agenda.....*sigh....i love them all :love:

12. Lucky, I love the panda pochette.. especially how on the other side, it's panda bum !! :lol:

13. he, he!!

14. I agree, it's quite ugly and scary looking.