LV panda agenda

1. I've had mine for awhile and I've never used it (I've realized that I'm just not organized enough to write stuff down in a planner) and I'm wondering if I should keep it or sell it. I love it and I think it'd the cutest thing in the world, and it was soso limited and impossible to find, but I also feel like it's a waste if it's just sitting there collecting dust. I just sold my cerises speedy and listed my multicolor wallet cuz I never used those (and hated to see them going to waste), but I'm pretty attached to this agenda (I think it's cuz I have the matching pochette and key ring).......soooo....should I sell it or should I keep it? If I did want to sell it would anybody be interested in it? I'd probably list it in the marketplace if i did decide to sell........

2. Since you are undecisive I suggest you keep it awhile longer and see how you feel. When you are ready to sell it you will know.

3. i don't think i'll ever know :sad2:.....i'm just about the most indecisive person in the world.....if i want something and i don't get it i'm always like....shoulda gotten it.....but if i do get i'm like i don't like it anymore i shoudlnt' have gotten it.........i can never even decide what i want to eat for my next meal because i can't choose....i drive ppl crazy :weird:

4. I would keep it for now- if you sell it later, it'll be worth more too!:biggrin:

Just wondering: how much did you pay for it?:shame:

5. After taxes and stuff it came to just under $300 which I thought was a bargain, cuz it cost only a little more than the regular monogram agenda.....I am leaning more towards keeping it i think :worried:

6. The Panda agenda will probably hold its value since it is limited edition, so you can always sell it afterwards too if you decide to keep it for now ! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice