LV Palm Springs mini backpack - to keep or not to keep?

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
So I got lucky with online availability of the PSM backpack. It arrived Friday but I’m just not sure. I love the bag itself but the negatives to do with practicality are putting me off. I have a Clemence wallet that JUST fits. I’m actually thinking I prefer the Kors mini backpack I’ve been using. Has anyone not felt the love but grown to love it?

So I got lucky with online availability of the PSM backpack. It arrived Friday but I’m just not sure. I love the bag itself but the negatives to do with practicality are putting me off. I have a Clemence wallet that JUST fits. I’m actually thinking I prefer the Kors mini backpack I’ve been using. Has anyone not felt the love but grown to love it?
If you don't love it, return it! That's my motto!

Reactions: jelly-baby
I think once in a while things can “grow” on you but usually I go with my gut feeling. There have been so many bags that are popular and everyone seems to love them or have them on their wishlist but just aren’t for me. I’d return it and use the funds for something else. Maybe an slg that will fit in your MK backpack?

I think once in a while things can “grow” on you but usually I go with my gut feeling. There have been so many bags that are popular and everyone seems to love them or have them on their wishlist but just aren’t for me. I’d return it and use the funds for something else. Maybe an slg that will fit in your MK backpack?

Yes I think you’re right. I have decided to return it and have ordered the Kirigami pouches. I’ll wait til they’re dispatched before returning the PSM in case LV decide to ban me! :hrmm: