LV padlocks

Ok, thanks, when I bought my Speedy 40 I was the only one in the store and spent awhile talking to my SA. She gave me 2 padlocks. I thought that was sweet. But I wasn't sure if it came with 2.

I got 1 padlock and 2 keys for my cute mini sac HL.

By the way, does anyone know if I can buy a padlock as a spare? My aunt lost her padlock a long time ago and I'm thinking of buying one for her to surprise her.

PurseFanatic said:
I added a link to one, I know her personally, she only sells authentic.

Thank you! :nuts: It looks like the padlock comes in its own box so does the LV store sells them in spares too? Is $40 a good price for a padlock? :blink:

PurseFanatic said:
I'm not sure if LV sells them seperately, but my padlock came in a box that held the lock and the keys and then a small LV slider box with the little pull tab on it.

Oh ok, that makes sense now. Mine was already on the bag when I bought it from the LV store itself. :lol: I'll call LV first and tell them I lost mine and that I need a new one (hopefully it's free lol). If not, I'll get it from your friend then. Thx. :amuse:

I think LV sells them separately. Not sure how much. So in case you lose your keys or need a new set, you can go to the store and buy it. I've read some people have gotten it for free though.

When I got my speedy, the lock was scratched in 2 places. I called eluxury and they sent me a brand new one for free. They also said I didn't have to send the old one back, so now I have two!

PurseFanatic said:
I'm not sure if LV sells them seperately, but my padlock came in a box that held the lock and the keys and then a small LV slider box with the little pull tab on it.

I had to buy a new padlock recently for my Speedy 25. It came with one padlock, and 2 keys, with the cost of $26.

Irissy said:
I got 1 padlock and 2 keys for my cute mini sac HL.

By the way, does anyone know if I can buy a padlock as a spare? My aunt lost her padlock a long time ago and I'm thinking of buying one for her to surprise her.

YES!!! you can. I went to LV to get my mini sac HL to get it authenticated and I asked if you can by a lock and she said yes. and I got it...it was 25 dollars....YAY!!!