LV padlocks

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. when you buy an item that has a hole for the padlock, do you get 1 or 2 locks with it?

2. If I understood you right: You get 1 lock e.g for Speedy, Alma etc but 2 keys.

3. Ok, thanks, when I bought my Speedy 40 I was the only one in the store and spent awhile talking to my SA. She gave me 2 padlocks. I thought that was sweet. But I wasn't sure if it came with 2.

4. i got one padlock and 2 keys.... :smile: for my speedy 30

5. I got 1 padlock and 2 keys for my cute mini sac HL.

By the way, does anyone know if I can buy a padlock as a spare? My aunt lost her padlock a long time ago and I'm thinking of buying one for her to surprise her.

6. On eBay really? I'll check it out. Thx.

7. I added a link to one, I know her personally, she only sells authentic.

8. Thank you! :nuts: It looks like the padlock comes in its own box so does the LV store sells them in spares too? Is $40 a good price for a padlock? :blink:

9. I'm not sure if LV sells them seperately, but my padlock came in a box that held the lock and the keys and then a small LV slider box with the little pull tab on it.

10. Oh ok, that makes sense now. Mine was already on the bag when I bought it from the LV store itself. :lol: I'll call LV first and tell them I lost mine and that I need a new one (hopefully it's free lol). If not, I'll get it from your friend then. Thx. :amuse:

11. I think LV sells them separately. Not sure how much. So in case you lose your keys or need a new set, you can go to the store and buy it. I've read some people have gotten it for free though.

12. When I got my speedy, the lock was scratched in 2 places. I called eluxury and they sent me a brand new one for free. They also said I didn't have to send the old one back, so now I have two!

13. I had to buy a new padlock recently for my Speedy 25. It came with one padlock, and 2 keys, with the cost of $26.

14. YES!!! you can. I went to LV to get my mini sac HL to get it authenticated and I asked if you can by a lock and she said yes. and I got it...it was 25 dollars....YAY!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice