LV Owners and Pandora Bracelets

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
After years of collecting LV, I stopped purchasing for quite a while (well last purchase was the Speedy B... no wait... it was my Damier Sarah wallet...). Ok so not THAT long, but it's been a while. I decided I was happy with my collection and was going to use all my bags for a while and just enjoy them...unless another bag or SLG or wallet came along that really REALLY called out to me.

Then a dear friend gave me a very thoughtful belated birthday gift (we don't see each other near enough due to work, families etc...). A Pandora bracelet with 3 lovely charms. And that got me looking endlessly at the Pandora catalogue and site. LOL

It also got me wondering how many LV lovers are also Pandora lovers? And if you are a Pandora lover what does yours look like? Do you try to match it with you LV bag?

I know I love the Damier and Mono patterns so I am steering my Pandora bracelet into warmer colours (silver, gold, orange, yellow - wood etc...). Not there yet, but the charms are on the wish list. I also made sure one of the first charms I bought was...a purse. :biggrin:

Hahahaha I was thinking I was going to read somewhere in your post LV has a charm that can fit on the Pandora bracelets lol.. That would be wonderful lol.
I do own a Pandora bracelet and just love it. Ive never really thought of the matching concept with my bags. Most of my charms were given to me as gifts so I really don't have a choice :smile:

Loving My Louie's...

Reactions: Louisvuittonfreak
YESSSS I adore Pandora ! And ofcourse LV... I like the damier ebene line the most but don't really love the monogram style so much... I have a silver and double leather bracelet of pandora and also two rings... But I'm not done collecting yet :lol:

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 4,103
So glad someone did a thread on this subject! I love LV and since I purchased the azur NF yesterday, I won't be buying myself any Pandora for awhile. If I did not purchase yesterday's bag, I was going to get a lot of Pandora but I wanted to beat the LV increase. Hopefully my DH will buy me a couple new beads for Valentines Day since I only have 1 bead and 2 clips on my bracelet!

I love my pandora bracelet, I have both the black leather and the silver bracelets. My favorite colors are green and pink, so most of my charms fall into those shades. I've never thought to color coordinate to be quite honest.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

It's great that someone finally started a thread here in LV--there weren't too many in the Jewelry forum. It all started with a self-imposed ban from LV.....I bought my first bracelet in August and then when that one was filled up I started another! The first one has charms for my kids, hubby, and lots of pink. The second one has two purse charms, perfume charm, and clear and purple charms. I also bought a black leather one --that one was filled up pretty quickly since you're only supposed to have about 7 or 8 charms/clips on it. I have my kids' birthstone charms on that one--love those charms!! And I got a free bracelet in Nov as a promotion. I'm planning on getting a pink leather for Spring and adding more pink charms! It's so addictive--almost as bad as a handbag one. I get driven to fill the bracelets up :biggrin:

Love the silver clasp opener with the pink CZ!!:heart:

Reactions: pass1007
Not into beads but everyone one else is so I have an easy time buying presents for others. They make me seem like a great gift getter and super easy. Moreover, my jeweler discounts me under the retail /pandora store price as my jewelry addiction is a profitable habit for them.

Reactions: nucleii
It's great that someone finally started a thread here in LV--there weren't too many in the Jewelry forum. It all started with a self-imposed ban from LV.....I bought my first bracelet in August and then when that one was filled up I started another! The first one has charms for my kids, hubby, and lots of pink. The second one has two purse charms, perfume charm, and clear and purple charms. I also bought a black leather one --that one was filled up pretty quickly since you're only supposed to have about 7 or 8 charms/clips on it. I have my kids' birthstone charms on that one--love those charms!! And I got a free bracelet in Nov as a promotion. I'm planning on getting a pink leather for Spring and adding more pink charms! It's so addictive--almost as bad as a handbag one. I get driven to fill the bracelets up :biggrin:

Love the silver clasp opener with the pink CZ!!:heart:

this sounds interesting...pls post pics :smile:

My complete one looks like this

414d4bce.jpg

And is about the cost of a speedy.....

I also have an incomplete one and a necklace. It took me about a year to finish

Reactions: nucleii
I didn't pay any attention to Pandora for years despite my jewelers attempts to win me over ("Look at the charms!" & "It's a DANISH company!") & my Tiffany toggle bracelet is my charm bracelet. Then I saw the suitcase charm which has a "DK" sticker and I bought one immediately. Travel & suitcase charms always have the usual "NYC/Paris/Rome" stickers on them and I LOVE that it has the DK sticker which is fitting since Pandora is from Denmark. I also got the HC Andersen Top Hat for a pittance on eBay. I told my jeweler I'm waiting on a "Little Mermaid" charm and she replied that Pandora would have to negotiate with Disney since they probably have the rights - I told her Denmark has the rights to the Little Mermaid!!

I have two bracelets, one is finished, here are old pics - my gold/silver/diamond bracelet, the suitcase that won me over, the Princess & Pea charm with diamond my jeweler added in the crown (also did this to my Queen Bee charm), SS heart dangle with added diamond & my unfinished bracelet:

Attachments

• IMG_2047.JPG
    IMG_2047.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 3,277
  • IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,813
  • IMG_2050.JPG
    IMG_2050.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,895
  • IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG