LV overnight shipping

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered a handbag this a.m and used overnight shipping....uhm my tracking says zit won't be here til Monday? Correct me if I'm wrong but fedex does deliver on Saturdays?

Anyone else use overnight shipping before when ordering online?

2. I don't think they consider saturday and overnight day, I think it's only business days :sad:

3. I order my item Wed almost midnight. It came in today. FedEx normally do not deliver on Saturday, is a special request and cost to do it. Overnight is usually 1 business day.

4. I paid extra for overnight :sad: oh well! I'll have it on Monday :smile: where I'm at right now, there is not a LV near us and I was hoping to get my inpatient little hands on my bag sooner than later.

5. I know how you feel. Is free overnight for $3000+. I added the key holder just to get it overnight. Do reveal once you get it monday. :smile:

6. I have received delivery on Sat, just the normal free shipping.
    Mon-Fri are business days, they go by that.

7. I will do a reveal :smile: thanks.

8. LV doesnt do sat shipment. It costs more money

9. Looks like you're in Hawaii (as am I), overnight does not apply to us. If anything 2 day deliver will, but not overnight. I've been in your situation before. Don't worry it'll be here before you know it. I ordered a couple small items this morning and just went with the standard shipping.

10. When I order overnight LV doesn't count Saturdays :sad: