Lv or Mulberry?

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
Which do you prefer from these two and which do you think is more classic and durable?
LV Speedy b 25 in Damier Ebene or mini Mulberry Del Ray in glossy goat.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404566912.560343.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404566923.428161.jpg
Which would you choose?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I've owned an LV Monogram Speedy and a Mulberry Chocolate Roxanne; I loved them both dearly and they both aged with class! I think the two you have pictured are both beautiful bags!

For some reason, though, my heart always skips a beat when I see certain LV bags and the one you have pictured definitely does it.:heart:

I watch old movies all of the time and you would not believe how often you see one of the characters carrying Louis Vuitton; it is just so timeless and classic!!

Even though I love both...my vote is for the LV!

Good luck with your decision!!:P:peace:

Which do you prefer from these two and which do you think is more classic and durable?
LV Speedy b 25 in Damier Ebene or mini Mulberry Del Ray in glossy goat.
View attachment 2676643
View attachment 2676645
Which would you choose?

Between these two I like the mulberry because I'm not a fan of bags covered in logos. Mullberry bags are great leather and well made IMO.

I've owned an LV Monogram Speedy and a Mulberry Chocolate Roxanne; I loved them both dearly and they both aged with class! I think the two you have pictured are both beautiful bags!

For some reason, though, my heart always skips a beat when I see certain LV bags and the one you have pictured definitely does it.:heart:

I watch old movies all of the time and you would not believe how often you see one of the characters carrying Louis Vuitton; it is just so timeless and classic!!

Even though I love both...my vote is for the LV!

Good luck with your decision!!:P:peace:

Thank you, yes it is a hard decision!

I like both and have variations of both (regular Speedy 30 without the strap and a large Del Rey in black/nickel hardware) but I think my vote is for the Speedy - not only is it a classic style but the colour way is more versatile to match with different outfits. The glossy goat leather is amazing on the Del Rey though.. what a hard decision! Let us know what you decide to get :smile:

I like both and have variations of both (regular Speedy 30 without the strap and a large Del Rey in black/nickel hardware) but I think my vote is for the Speedy - not only is it a classic style but the colour way is more versatile to match with different outfits. The glossy goat leather is amazing on the Del Rey though.. what a hard decision! Let us know what you decide to get :smile:

Thank you, I will.:smile:

Another vote for LV, not only it's timeless but also very light weight. Mulberry leather is amazing but will be very heavy when you load it up. I have a collection of speedies and mulberry. I reach for the Mulberry when i carry the essential, but if I want to carry more than wallet, phone and key I'd go for LV.

Thank you everyone who posted. This is what I bought.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404832991.687962.jpg
I will save up for LV De Speedy b 25 as I still like it too!