LV or Mont Blanc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapped

Jul 9, 2010
Hey forum,

In Toronto for a vacation, and just walked down to Bloor street. I dropped into the LV store as I am looking to replace my current wallet. I looked at the LV billfold with 9 CC and then walked to the Mont Blanc store to look at another wallet, which I forget the name of but think was part of the Nightflight line. I am in a serious pickle here, and am looking for your help. I would ask for you to try to compare both products, such as quality, appearances and general info. Also, I know the price of both and the difference isn't that important to me. Thanks a bunch.

hgbag

Leather LVer
O.G.
May 20, 2008
My favorite wallets have always been LV. I purchased the porte tresor passport wallet in mono years ago while living in Europe and it still looks almost brand new. I would say that it has at LEAST eight to nine years of daily wear on it and it just keeps going.

bella5304

O.G.
Jul 21, 2009
For me it would depend on whether or not the LV wallet you were looking at was leather. I wouldn't pick a canvas LV over a leather Mont Blanc (I think the one you're referring to is leather..), but that's just me.

Sapped

Jul 9, 2010
Thanks guys. Going to go pick up the Mont Blanc tomorrow or the day after. The LV I was looking at was canvas, and the taiga leather for LV is more expensive. I may pick up the LV after a few years if they come out with something in taiga that really catches my eye. Again, thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.