LV or GUCCI?

Rolexian

LV & Rolex LerVer
Sep 22, 2006
It's either LV 6CC wallet or a Gucci wallet which is also 6 CC.

I wanted to get my first LV all the while...but I realise the designs are limited for me and at that same price I can get a Gucci which offers me more designs. Of which 2 of the Gucci wallets caught my eye...but the LV is not that eye-catching.

And for example the Damier 6CC,the cards are placed vertically instead of the usual horizontally...n i m juz not used to that. While the Gucci can offer me that...

So I am stuck between 2..please HELPPPPPPP

Go with what you like, but LV makes really beautiful, well-crafted wallets. I think there are lots of eye-catching designs, like multicolore and vernis.

I like my 6cc monogram, its classic LV, If you keep it in good condition you could re-coup a good % of your money if you get bored with it. Not sure if you other choice has the same cache

You know, I was just thinking this same question yesterday!

I'd go with the LV wallet. I don't know much about Gucci quality, but I have a 2 year old billfold that I've had for 2 years and it still looks brand spankin new!

The honest answer is to buy LV, because even though Gucci is a bit more different, the LV will never wear out. If you are buying for something to last forever, you should buy LV. My Gucci bags always fall apart while the LVs look better and better.

Well I am asking a bunch of LV lovers including myself.LOL

But are gucci bags that bad that they fall apart? Well for sure I know a LV lasts...I seen it for myself.

You should go with LV!
I'm really into Gucci more than LV, but when it comes to buying wallets, I'd say go with LV...LV surpasses Gucci in terms of durability and quality. I used to use a Gucci wallet but the bill compartment is made out of cloth (nylon?) but LV's is all leather (or canvas) so LV is the better choice!! even if you're thinking of buying a leather Guccisima wallet or bag (it's easily scratched and wears out fast) :tup:

Hope this helped! ;)

i'll prefer LV, i heard that LV's durability and quality is waaay better than gucci's... and a friend of mine has used her LV wallet for more than 7 years, and it still looks damn good.

I happen to love Gucci because of the variances in design; but the leather is so soft, even on the wallets that it will show wear a lot faster than a LV wallet will.