LV or Goyard

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Purse To Buy

1. Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy

2. Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull

3. Goyard St. Louis (color undecided)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone. I havent posted in the LV forum lately-caught the leather bag bug with Bal & YSL. I recently got a job(about time, I guess) and I'm looking to buy a new bag. I have narrowed my search down to 3 bags.

1. Speedy 35 Monogram Pros- zipper for the weather change that is soon to come Con- I have had 3 speedies and I'm not sure if I :heart: speedies enough to have another. everyone has one

2. Neverfull MM Damier Pros- i like that you can cinch the sides together Cons- everyone has one and winter Is coming and i worry about not being able to zip it up

3. Goyard St Louis PM Pros- I have wanted a goyard for a long time, but was always side tracked, they are handpainted- so worth the money Cons- winter is coming....

*another pro for 1&2- they are less expensive, so I could do a really big makeup haul as well, get a bag charm, etc.....

2. hi
    Id say damier neverfull for the cooler months. Im getting a damier speedy for the winter.

3. I would go for the Goyard!

I'm falling in love with one too (:*

4. i would go for the Goyard if you are looking for a tote style

5. Speedy for hand-carrying and Goyard for shoulder tote.

6. Get the NF

7. Doesn't sound like you are thrill with the Speedy or NF. I would say go with the Goyard. At least it's something not everyone has.

8. I'd get the Speedy. Between the two LVs, that would be my choice.

9. I hate to betray in an LV thread... but get the Goyard!!!!!

10. Damier Neverfull since you already own 3 Speedies. The Goyard tote really doesn't speak to me (sorry).

11. Goyard. They are so special.

12. I would go with the Damier NF. I don't like Goyard, Sorry! :smile:

13. Speedy 35 or Ebene NF will be a good choice. I prefer Speedy 35 for myself though.

14. Neverfull

15. neverfull baby all the way