LV or Fendi?

1. I've been eyeing the Cabas Piano but can't justify spending $800+ on it so I've been searching eBay.. now if only I could win an auction!
    Anyways, this Fendi tote is no comparison right? It's $510 on Bluefly
    and if I get a used one from eBay.. that's around the price range I want to spend. I'd like to hear yalls thoughts on this.. Cabas Piano or this? Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. There's no photo or link{?}

LV is my choice though, especially if you want something completely timeless and w/ good resell value.
    I see Fendi everywhere on sale.

3. My vote is for LV!!!

4. LV, the fendi seems too busy.

5. Lv! :d

6. Okay, that was NOT there before! LOL!
    I still maintain my original answer ;)

7. Louis Vuitton

8. I like the shape of the Fendi, but the design does seem 'busy' lol.

9. The LV. Even if you pay a little more, it'll last you longer and once you decide to sell it in the future, you can get a decent amount back to assist you in funding the future bag you want! I had a Gucci monogram tote in really good condition, used very few times but could only get $150 out of it although I paid over $550 retail. But all my LVs got a decent back in comparison (the fact that each year there's price increase can only help) Also, the Fendi is untreated fabric whereas the LV is.

10. I should have known better posting a Fendi in the LV section heehehe!!! :suspiciou
    Yea.. I was having reservations abt the Fendi anyways.. it does seem a tad bit busy...

I AM HOLDING OUT FOR THE LV! :idea:

11. I can move the thread if you want. I don't think being in an LV Forum skewed the results.

12. Cabas Cabas Cabas :amuse:

the Fendi is too busy, and the color is bleh IMO

13. LV please. :biggrin:

14. LV gets my vote. But if you don't want to spend that much the FEndi is cute also.

15. lv is more classic.. and better quality :smile: i have only one lv and three fendi's... i use lv more =D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice