• LV MANHATTAN

• CHANEL GRAND SHOPPING TOTE

Results are only viewable after voting.

miss alice

Dogs Rule!!
O.G.
May 24, 2006
hey everyone...

im debating between buying either LV MANHATTAN GM or CHANEL GRAND SHOPPING TOTE.

im a CHANEL girl myself so im naturally biased and am currently leaning twd the CHANEL :P...however, i do like the LV Manhattan bc it reminds me of the Marc Jacob Venetia, except it has the monogram..lol....usu i DO NOT like the monogram but I REALLY like the look of the Manhattan...hahaha....

can you guys help me out?!? which one would you rather buy? :shrugs:

i posted the 2 purse pics below! the CHANEL is pictures on the arms of Pamela Anderson, and the color is the same as the one i want to purchase..basically, im looking for a bag in the brown/beige color family.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :yes::yes:

happy holidays!!

Attachments

• pammytired4.jpg
    pammytired4.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 619
  • p10826068_ph_hero.jpg
    p10826068_ph_hero.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 524
To me Chanel always wins over LV even though I adore LV because Chanel is a forever classic-I mean,look how classy Pam looks with it? And that is not her usual look,you know?

I voted for the Chanel GST. I own a Marc Jacobs Venetia, but I feel kind of ambivalent about the version he did for LV in monogram canvas, even though I do like (and own) other LV mono bags.

I'd pick Chanel over LV almost anytime, in addition, I prefer a shoulder bag and I dont think I could wear that LV on my shoulder so. . . .
CHANEL!