LV or CHANEL Wallet?

I m going to Chanel boutique on Friday,It will be my first expensive wallet,i just cant decide what to buy?(i dont like Emily,sarah,Josephine).Thank you:smile:
Hey, there are some details in an LV wallet that surprisingly beat CHANEL. Also, if you look at some of the other posts from ladies in this forum, you'll see them talking about defective CHANEL wallets in sticking, etc. which baffles me! Generally I think CHANEL beats LV.

I just bought a CHANEL wallet for around $600 or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC0nm6qIgmQ

There is a review video I did with a link to the website.

I will also be getting the LV zippy wallet in monogram vernis. Now, these wallets are completely different but I will still do a review on them and discuss generally what I like about each.

Think about which wallets would look good with the handbags you currently own. I will say that on the LV mini pochette I have, the hardware has tarnished and it looks dirty, not good quality. Other than that, the LVs are awesome.

No issues with CHANEL quality yet.

I would definitely get an LV wallet. IMHO, Chanel wallets don't really do it for me. (I'm not talking about bags, LOL...) I had a Chanel red Caviar wallet and ended up letting it go to get an LV wallet. I don't like Caviar skin at all- it feels like plastic-PVC to be honest. If you really want a Chanel wallet -- get lambskin for sure. I sold all my Chanel items and kept one vintage lambskin flap bag. It's so buttery soft.