LV or Chanel Next?

Thank you! I wanted to get at least a few Chanel items in my collection. I actually ended up selling a few of my LV items that I don't use as often ( or serve the same purpose as others) to fund my boy bag. I wanted to get it faster. [emoji4] I still love LV though! I'm already staring down items on my LV wishlist.

I know I'm thinking about selling of few of my bags to fund a Chanel purchase but I honestly use all my LV bags... At the moment I'm wanting a LV ST. Germain BB... Just a cheaper fix until I get a Chanel. My question to myself... How often would I use a Chanel... Who am I kidding... All the time lol

I know I'm thinking about selling of few of my bags to fund a Chanel purchase but I honestly use all my LV bags... At the moment I'm wanting a LV ST. Germain BB... Just a cheaper fix until I get a Chanel. My question to myself... How often would I use a Chanel... Who am I kidding... All the time lol
Yeah! Definitely gotta use it for every penny spent. I considered the St. Germain, but I wanted the Empreinte Platine. I was told it's seasonal and pretty much sold out. It is a close competitor with Chanel bags.

I'm all for Chanel and LV but I think you should definitely try on all the bags you want. See which ones you like best because from what I can tell from your collection, you like bags that are very user friendly.

As much as I love my old medium boy bag (my holy grail), the old medium size is a bit cumbersome to get into... Big flap with closure Takes some time to get used to. Im looking into getting a small boy right now. I like the classic turn lock but I find that even more annoying. I have a mini flap and sold my medium classic flap.

However, I think a St Germains closure may be a bit annoying too. Depends on what you're used to. I think the easiest bags that are user friendly on your wish list are speedy and twice.

I'd choose the one that makes you happiest and what you feel you will use. Chanel is pretty expensive and for the price, I think you should get a bag you'll enjoy. Variety is good but what good is it if it sits in your closet? My "cheaper" LV like my Eva and Alma Bb are my most used and loved bags and if I had to choose one of them over my boy, I would =]
Hope this helps!

Picked up this beauty from Saks. To ban island I go with my Boy.

f3a14621ac2fdd1f88d6c49b02b9a5c3.jpg

Oh didn't know you picked up a bag! My app was glitching and didn't see there were so many more posts haha.

Congrats and enjoy your bag! I'm looking for a red chevron small boy myself!

Oh didn't know you picked up a bag! My app was glitching and didn't see there were so many more posts haha.

Congrats and enjoy your bag! I'm looking for a red chevron small boy myself!
Thanks! There is a thread in the Chanel Shopping section of tpf that people posts pics of what they find. The SA I worked with said he had a new medium version also.

Last edited: