LV OnTheGo

lvcc2006

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, I am a new member but I have always been a reader of PurseBlog since way back as a non-registered member. Today, I decided to register to be able to post this. I purchased the MM size of the LV OnTheGo from the Louis Vuitton website and found that the date code starts with FP. It says it is made in Italy. Is it the new letter combination for 2020? Anyone else who has bought a Louis bag in 2020 with a date code that starts with FP?

Reactions: KMA83

Xzibit13

Sep 21, 2019
hello , my onthego mm has the FP date code too - im in the UK but bought mine from New York boutique in feb x

Surelyallgirlly

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, I am a new member but I have always been a reader of PurseBlog since way back as a non-registered member. Today, I decided to register to be able to post this. I purchased the MM size of the LV OnTheGo from the Louis Vuitton website and found that the date code starts with FP. It says it is made in Italy. Is it the new letter combination for 2020? Anyone else who has bought a Louis bag in 2020 with a date code that starts with FP?
I just also purchased that bag and same question it starts w FP

KimTX

Mar 19, 2013

Looks like this was brought up and answered on this thread.

Oh-edited to add-I didn't realize that was you asking over there. I just did a search and found the Q. I have a feeling if anyone knows, they will answer on that thread tho.

heelslover12

Mar 21, 2016
Yes, I purchased my on the go yesterday and checked the date code when I got home. I’m freaking out FP code never seen it before but looks like purse made 29week of 2020

95F38AD7-4769-432E-97B7-6FF9672EE57D.jpeg