LV online shipping

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had notification that my first ever LV purchase shipped today and was wondering if anyone could tell me who the LV UK website ship with. I have a tracking number but no carrier info and I want to stalk it's journey to me! TIA.

2. I don't know about the UK but if you want to find out you can enter your code on sites like https://www.packagetrackr.com/ and figure it out :smile:
    If it helps, in the US it's UPS. You can recognize the tracking code of UPS because they usually start with "1Z".

citizenqueen likes this.
  3. I'm in UK, it's normally via TNT, congrats on your 1st purchase, can't wait to see what you got.

citizenqueen likes this.
  4. Thank you both! It is indeed coming with TNT. Due for delivery by 6pm Wednesday!

Sent from my SM-G920F using PurseForum mobile app

5. Please post a reveal of your new purchase! Congrats :smile:

6. Congratulations. Make sure you're in for TNT as they will only deliver to the household. If you phone LV, however, they do let you pick up from TNT's depot.

Shellymoose likes this.
  7. Congrats on your first purchase. Have some ID. on hand as the TNT driver said he needed to see some before letting me sign for my parcel. And please post pics of your purchase.

8. Thank you for the helpful advice re:TNT. I am so excited.
    I have actually had a new to me Saumur 30 arrive today too. I'm a lucky girl at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PurseForum mobile app

9. Your driver's definitely stricter than mine! I've never had that before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice