LV on the floor :(

I love your avatar! Living in a world of goldfish... :heart:

I always carry a bag hook and I like to sit on benches so my bag can "sit" next to me.
Once my bag was put on the floor at a party, I was livid. :P
It was a very delicate, silky fabric and I would have never put it on the floor myself. Now I don´t part with my bag at any get together if it´s not family. They know my silly ways. :amuse:

Reactions: remainsilly
I've been known to put a canvas bag on the floor a time or two. My Chelsea is a work-horse and takes a fair beating considering I use it for work and travel Lol but to put someone else's bag on the floor is just rude. I'd never - and would likely be upset if someone did it to me.

Reactions: harrietvane
No shoes in the house agreed. I hate having people drop in because of their wearing shoes in my house. I also never walk in bare feet inside the house mine or anyone elses. I have house shoes, but here we don't ask or expect people to take off their shoes. Also, the thought of people in bare feet in my house creeps me out worse. And if I was asked unexpectedly to remove them I would refuse and go home. If I know before hand though I will pack socks or my house slippers. Funny how a bag on the floor doesn't bother me, but feet ugh. Lol.
SAME! I think I was traumatized by my cousin’s foot fungus or warts or something when I was a kid. Omg the people who walk into public bathrooms with bare feet .... !!!!!!! I have bags that I don’t want to get dirty which stay off the floor. I carry reusable bag pouches like envirosax inside my lv so when there are situations where I have to put it somewhere dirty, I can pop it inside the envirosax first. Then I just throw the envirosax into the washer when I get home. This is useful for airport X-ray machine bins and plane floors!

I've tried that too, lol, put out slippers but they just get the "no thanks" . It is just not part of our custom here. If I go to someone's home for the first time, I always ask if they want me to take off my shoes, but have not encountered a yes so far. So you can imagine that I am a fastidious mopper. Haha.

I hate shoes in the house but sometimes I’ll let people slide. But I have white area rugs and it amazes me how many times I’ve had to ask people not to stand on my rugs with their shoes on! Am I weird?

In an effort to not be that overly stuck up looking person, I have put my bags on the floor. I don't want to be the jerk that had to take 2 spaces because of my purse. And I don't want it on a bar top or table. Sometimes I prefer to be and act like anyone else on the planet. Why are we shaming people for this?
This; when someone buys my bags for me, then they can tell me where to put them. They’re f**king bags, not faberge eggs.