LV "On my side" which color?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color would you prefer?

1. Black

45 vote(s)
    86.5%
  2. Red

7 vote(s)
    13.5%
  1. Aloha everyone! Need help deciding which one. Which would you pick and your thoughts if any!! Thanks!

Attached Files:

bbcerisette66 and redearthlady like this.
  2. I prefer the mustard with the Mono and that the straps match the black front.

pjhm likes this.
  3. #3 May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
    black.

I find the cream color with the red to not be very harmonious. It's not a great combo.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  4. I admit I’m biased since I am planning to buy the black/mustard combo myself. It seems more versatile.
    But you can’t go wrong with either :smile:

5. I bought the red combo and LOVE it! I am also getting the all leather versions in black and light beige, in case all black is on the radar in lieu of the black/mono combo. Pics attached courtesy of IG pavel_lv and foxylv. Great bag, I don't think you can go wrong whatever you do!

Attached Files:

renee46 and Designer_Dreams like this.
  6. black is a neutral & classic ... red is a nice pop of color

Melfontana likes this.
  7. I like them both. If I had to pick one, it would be the black version.

8. I would go for the black one from the two you picked. Otherwise I would pick the all leather black one.

9. What a beautiful bag! Tough decision, but I think i would go for the black.

10. Both are great combos but liking the red against the mono a little more so that gets my vote.

11. I am going to have to say the black version. :smile:

12. I like the black the best, its very demure looking and classy. I also like red looks very modern and chic. Hard choice.

13. The black is a classic beauty.... :smile:

14. I would say black but when I was in the store I felt like the bag looked warped like it’s not gonna hold its shape well

15. My dream bag ! In light beige [emoji106]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice